Bridging Loan in Brighton
Our Bridging Loan Service
Special features of what we offer include:
- Bridging loans from £50,000 to £25 million
- Terms of finance from 1 to 36 months
- Bridging loans for individuals, limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Interest roll-up schemes
- Whole of market service - we work directly with UK bridging lenders
- Lowest rates - Access to leading bridging loan deals
- Fast turnaround - speak to us today if you need to move quickly. 5 to 7 days possible.
We specialise in arranging bridging finance in Brighton.
Making sure you have the right finance at the right time may minimise the overall cost of a property transaction.
It is common place for individuals and businesses to act quickly to ensure they do not miss out on attractive opportunities. When time is short it may not be appropriate to source property finance from a traditional lender. Typically, it can take several weeks or even months for high street lenders to agree to provide funding for a property transaction. Not only do applications take time, but usually traditional lenders require a deposit up to the value of 25% of the property before funds are released.
Bridging loans are a specialist kind of loan designed solely for shorter term usage to provide a temporary cash flow solution or ‘bridge’ before additional permanent finance becomes available.
Bridging loans can be secured against commercial property, residential property, building plots or even land without planning permission.
Bridging loans may provide:
- Fast, short-term finance when time is of the essence
- Finance from £50,000 to £25m
- Flexible terms of finance to suit your needs
Bridging Loan Calculator
See how much you could secure with our bridging loan calculator.
Bridging loans may be used for a variety of different circumstances including:
- For residential purchase
- Development and refurbishment
- Buying at auction
- Buying property abroad
- Extending a lease
- Completing a purchase when there is a break in the property chain
An exit plan is put in place by the borrower to demonstrate to the lender how the loan will be repaid. Bridging loan lenders usually want this information to ensure the borrower can complete the repayment within the agreed timescale.
Bridging loans are generally provided by private banks, wealth managers or specialist lenders. Navigating through the different services that these lenders provide and picking the best loan for your situation may be a time consuming task. If you need a bridging loan in Brighton, it is advisable to contact a broker at your earliest convenience.
If you are unsure about what bridging loan is suitable for you, call us on 0117 313 6058 or complete our request callback form.