Bridging Loan in Cardiff
Our Bridging Loan Service
Special features of what we offer include:
- Bridging loans from £20,000 to £25 million
- Terms of fnance from 1 to 36 months
- Bridging loans for individuals, limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Interest roll-up schemes
- Whole of market service - we work directly with UK bridging lenders
- Lowest rates - Access to leading bridging loan deals
- Fast turnaround - speak to us today if you need to move quickly. 5 to 7 days possible.
We specialise in arranging bridging finance in Cardiff.
Getting the right finance in place at the right time may minimise the time and overall cost of any property transaction.
If you need property finance in a short space of time, it may not be the best option to approach a traditional lender. Applications with a high street lender may take several weeks or even months before they are processed. In addition, traditional lenders require a deposit that can sometimes be up to 25% of the property’s value.
Bridging loans are a specialist kind of loan designed solely for shorter term usage to provide a temporary cash flow solution or ‘bridge’ before additional permanent finance becomes available.
Bridging loans can be secured against commercial property, residential property, building plots or even land without planning permission.
Bridging loans may provide:
- Fast, short-term finance when time is of the essence
- Finance from £50,000 to £25m
- Flexible terms of finance to suit your needs
Bridging Loan Calculator
See how much you could secure with our bridging loan calculator.
Bridging loans may be used for a variety of different circumstances including:
- For residential purchase
- Development and refurbishment
- Buying at auction
- Buying property abroad
- Extending a lease
- Completing a purchase when there is a break in the property chain
Bridging loan lenders generally require an exit plan in place on every loan. An exit plan is an outline as to how the borrower will repay the loan. This is to ensure that the loan is repaid within the agreed term of finance. An example of an exit plan is where the borrower sells a property to repay the loan and the interest.
To get a picture of the sort of bridging loans that are available, it may be beneficial to speak to a professional broker to guide you through the market. If you require a bridging loan in Cardiff, to ensure that you get the best deal for your situation, it is advisable to contact a broker at your earliest convenience.
If you are unsure about what bridging loan is suitable for you, call us on 0117 313 6058 or complete our request callback form.