Bridging Loan in Liverpool
Our Bridging Loan Service
Special features of what we offer include:
- Bridging loans from £20,000 to £25 million
- Terms of finance from 1 to 36 months
- Bridging loans for individuals, limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Interest roll-up schemes
- Whole of market service - we work directly with UK bridging lenders
- Lowest rates - Access to leading bridging loan deals
- Fast turnaround - speak to us today if you need to move quickly. 5 to 7 days possible.
We specialise in arranging bridging finance in Liverpool.
When completing a property transaction, it is important that you have adequate finance in place to expedite the process.
In the event that funding is required as soon as possible, approaching a traditional lender may not be the best course of action. Applications for property finance with a high street bank could take up to several weeks or even months to process. In addition, to secure property finance from a traditional lender, you may need a deposit of up to 25% of the value of the property.
Bridging loans are a specialist kind of loan designed solely for shorter term usage to provide a temporary cash flow solution or ‘bridge’ before additional permanent finance becomes available.
Bridging loans can be secured against commercial property, residential property, building plots or even land without planning permission.
Bridging loans may provide:
- Fast, short-term finance when time is of the essence
- Finance from £50,000 to £25m
- Flexible terms of finance to suit your needs
Bridging Loan Calculator
See how much you could secure with our bridging loan calculator.
Bridging loans may be used for a variety of different circumstances including:
- For residential purchase
- Development and refurbishment
- Buying at auction
- Buying property abroad
- Extending a lease
- Completing a purchase when there is a break in the property chain
An exit plan is put in place to ensure that the borrower knows exactly how they will repay the loan. Bridging loan lenders will normally want to know what the borrower’s exit plan is before providing the funds. An example of an exit plan is where the borrower sells a property to repay the loan and the interest.
Selecting the right bridging loan can be a daunting task. If you require a bridging loan in Liverpool, to ensure that you get the best deal for your situation, it is advisable to contact a broker at your earliest convenience.
If you are unsure about what bridging loan is suitable for you, call us on 0117 313 6058 or complete our request callback form.