Bridging Loan in Winchester
Our Bridging Loan Service
Special features of what we offer include:
- Bridging loans from £50,000 to £25 million
- Terms of finance from 1 to 36 months
- Bridging loans for individuals, limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Interest roll-up schemes
- Whole of market service - we work directly with UK bridging lenders
- Lowest rates - Access to leading bridging loan deals
- Fast turnaround - speak to us today if you need to move quickly. 5 to 7 days possible.
We specialise in arranging bridging finance in Winchester.
Whether you’re completing a purchase in Winchester or wanting to develop a propert: from St Cross, Fulflood and Sleepers Hill, to Bereweeke, Weeke, and Teg Down, it’s vital that you have your funding lined up and ready to go.
Completing a property transaction can be time sensitive and to minimise the risk of missing out on an attractive opportunity, it is important to have finance readily available.
At times, in order to secure a property, you have to act quickly and sourcing finance from a traditional lender may not be the best option available. This is because applying for property finance from a high street bank may be a time consuming process. In addition, banks usually require a deposit of up to 25% of the property’s value before agreeing to provide sufficient funding.
Bridging loans are a specialist kind of loan designed solely for shorter term usage to provide a temporary cash flow solution or ‘bridge’ before additional permanent finance becomes available.
Bridging loans can be secured against commercial property, residential property, building plots or even land without planning permission.
Bridging loans may provide:
- Fast, short-term finance when time is of the essence
- Finance from £50,000 to £25m
- Flexible terms of finance to suit your needs
Bridging Loan Calculator
See how much you could secure with our bridging loan calculator.
Bridging loans may be used for a variety of different circumstances including:
- For residential purchase
- Development and refurbishment
- Buying at auction
- Buying property abroad
- Extending a lease
- Completing a purchase when there is a break in the property chain
The majority of bridging loan lenders will not provide any finance until the borrower has an exit plan in place. An exit plan is a detailed strategy outlining how the borrower will repay the entire loan. An example of an exit plan is where a borrower secures more permanent finance such as a mortgage.
Unless you have an in depth knowledge of the market, it may be hard to know which bridging loan is best suited to your needs. If you need a bridging loan in Winchester, it is advisable to contact a broker at your earliest convenience.
If you are unsure about what bridging loan is suitable for you, call us on 0117 313 6058 or complete our request callback form.