Bridging Loan in York
Our Bridging Loan Service
Special features of what we offer include:
- Bridging loans from £50,000 to £25 million
- Terms of finance from 1 to 36 months
- Bridging loans for individuals, limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Interest roll-up schemes
- Whole of market service - we work directly with UK bridging lenders
- Lowest rates - Access to leading bridging loan deals
- Fast turnaround - speak to us today if you need to move quickly. 5 to 7 days possible.
We specialise in arranging bridging finance in York.
In order to successful complete a property transaction, you need to have the right finance in place at the right time.
Securing property finance from a traditional lender may not be the best option, especially when time is of the essence. This is because applications with traditional lenders, such as banks, can take any time up to several weeks or even months to process. This may result in significant delays and potentially cause you to lose out on an attractive opportunity.
Bridging loans are a specialist kind of loan designed solely for shorter term usage to provide a temporary cash flow solution or ‘bridge’ before additional permanent finance becomes available.
Bridging loans can be secured against commercial property, residential property, building plots or even land without planning permission.
Bridging loans may provide:
- Fast, short-term finance when time is of the essence
- Finance from £50,000 to £25m
- Flexible terms of finance to suit your needs
Bridging Loan Calculator
See how much you could secure with our bridging loan calculator.
Bridging loans may be used for a variety of different circumstances including:
- For residential purchase
- Development and refurbishment
- Buying at auction
- Buying property abroad
- Extending a lease
- Completing a purchase when there is a break in the property chain
To ensure that the loan and its interest is repaid within the terms of finance, bridging loan lenders will require the borrower to have an exit plan. This is a strategy that outlines how the borrower will repay the loan. An exit plan can be anything from the sale of a house to securing more permanent finance.
With so many bridging loans on the market, choosing the right loan for your needs may be difficult without professional assistance. If you need a bridging loan in York, it is advisable to contact a broker at your earliest convenience.
If you are unsure about what bridging loan is suitable for you, call us on 0117 313 6058 or complete our request callback form.