Property Development Finance
Our Property Development Finance Service Provides:
Special features of what we offer include:
- Development & Bridging Loans from £50,000 to £25 million
- Rates from 0.43% pm
- Term - From 1 to 36 months
- New build, light and heavy refurbishment, conversion schemes
- Finance for joint ventures (JVs)
- 100% development cost finance available
- Interest roll up schemes
- Whole of market service - we work directly with UK bridging lenders
- Lowest Rates - Access to leading bridging loan deals
- Fast turnaround - speak to us today if you need to move quickly. 5 to 7 days possible.
To investigate your property development loan options call our team on 0117 313 6058 or fill in our call back form.
Compare Property Development Finance
Bridging finance is a popular route for developers as it offers fast finance from 1 to 36 months and can often be arranged within a few weeks.
You can normally borrow up to 75% of the costs of the project or 60% of the gross development value.
If you are an experienced developer it may be possible to get up to 100% of the development cost funded by a private lender.
The process for getting development finance is relatively straightforward and really versatile with many lenders offering a pragmatic approach.
Call us today on 0117 313 6058 or complete our callback request form.
Mezzanine finance is available to developers who require additional finance over and above what is being offered/provided by a first charge lender.
With this type of finance you can borrow up to 90% of the project cost and is typically offered by specialist property development lenders.
Conditions of short term property development loans
As short term finance loans are only intended to be a stop gap solution they can attract high rates of interest and arrangement feels therefore it may be advisable speaking to an independent and regulated adviser before taking one out.
If you are unsure about what development finance is suitable for you call us on 0117 313 6058 or complete our request callback form.