Compare Tesco Mortgages
Fair Mortgages can provide you with a first class service if you are looking for a mortgage - If you are ccurrently have a mortgage with TESCO we can compare what you have been offered to ensure that you have the best deal possible.
Special features of what we offer include:
- Whole of market broker - we work as an intermediary and work with over 60 UK lenders
- Great Rates - Access to leading rates
- Market Exclusives - Access to mortgage deals not available on high street
- Our Expertise - Expert help whether you are a first time buyer or experienced full time landlord
- Credit Issues? - We have lenders who will take into account previous defaults and missed payments
- Experienced? - Have a complex buy to let or have a portfolio of 5+ properties? - speak to us
Compare TESCO mortgage deals online and find the mortgage deal that is right for your circumstances. Tesco has a broad range of mortgage deals on offer, with something to suit many different potential borrowers. Some of the advantages of Tesco Mortgages include:
- Choice – a wide selection of mortgage deals to suit different borrowers’ needs
- Convenience - Apply quickly and easily online or over the phone
- Award-winning - Tesco Mortgages were the winners of Best New Mortgage Provider 2013 at the Moneynet awards
- Rewards - you will get one Tesco Clubcard point for every £4 of your monthly mortgage payment, or for every £4 of your mortgage overpayment
Finding a mortgage with Tesco Bank
You can use our online mortgage service to compare the latest Tesco mortgage rates for moving home or remortgaging, depending on your circumstances. You can also see how Tesco bank mortgages compare with other top deals on the mortgage market.
Some of the mortgage options available from Tesco include:
Fixed rate mortgages – these mortgages offer a set rate of interest on your repayments, fixed for an agreed period of time. Tesco currently offers 2, 3 and 5 year fixed rate mortgage deals.
Tracker mortgages – these mortgages are linked to the base rate of inflation as set by the Bank of England and your monthly repayments are adjusted ain line with this. Tesco currently offers a 2 year tracker mortgage deal.
Remortgages – find out if you can get a cheaper mortgage deal by switching your existing mortgage to Tesco
About Tesco Bank
Tesco Bank was founded in 1997 by Tesco and RBS, and was initially known as Tesco Personal finance. In 2008 Tesco bought the share owned by RBS and the name was changed to Tesco Bank,. Today, Tesco Bank offers a range of mortgage deals that include the opportunity to earn Tesco Clubcard points as you repay your mortgage.