Compare Accord Mortgages with other leading mortgage lenders
Our independent mortgage broker service provides:
- A whole of market service - we compare Accord products with high street and specialist UK lenders
- Access to leading market mortgage rates
- Access to exclusive loan deals not available on high street
- Fast turnaround - speak to us today if you need to move quickly
- Looking to raise additional finance on top of your existing mortgage or buy to let mortgage? - we have access to a range of finance solutions
To investigate your mortgage options call our mortgage team on 0117 313 7780 or fill in our call back form or Accord mortgage quotes form »
Mortgage deals available from Accord include:
Accord offers a really broad range of mortgage deals, including:
- Self-employed mortgages – these mortgages are assessed based on your tax history and business accounts, rather than on your salary as would be the case with standard mortgages.
- High value mortgages – Accord offers home purchase loans for high earners, with availability of up to £3m on selected mortgage deals.
- Buy to let mortgages – Accord provides a wide range of buy to let mortgage options for both new landlords and those who are looking for a buy to let remortgage deal. Use our mortgage calculator to check the latest mortgage deals for new and existing customers and see the interest rates charged based on loan to value.
Accord Mortgages is a subsidiary of the Yorkshire Building Society which offers residential and buy to let mortgages through intermediaries only.
This means their mortgage products are not available direct to the public, but only through professional intermediaries such as mortgage brokers.
With an Accord mortgage you can:
- Borrow from £50,000 - £1,000,000
- Borrow up to 75% LTV (depending on product restrictions)
- Repay over 5-35 years
Lending criteria for Accord Mortgages
To be eligible for a mortgage from Accord Mortgages you must be:
- 25 or above
- 75 or under when the mortgage term ends
- In permanent employment
- Earning at least £25,000 per year
- A permanent UK resident or have been resident in the UK for at least 2 years with indefinite leave to remain or indefinite right to enter the UK
- Not subject to any CCJs, defaults or bankruptcy for at least 6 years before the date of application
For an Accord buy to let mortgage:
- You must own your own home
- You should have owned one or more buy to let properties for at least the last 12 months
- The monthly rental income must equal at least 135% of the monthly mortgage payments
Find the best deals on mortgages with our free mortgage rates calculator
To get the best deal on your mortgage, it is highly advisable to compare products from all of the top lenders. Our free mortgage rates calculator at the top of the page makes this really easy, by allowing you to quickly compare mortgages based on key criteria, including interest rates, monthly cost and max LTV. Head to the top of the page now to try it out.
Accord only offers mortgages through professional registered mortgage brokers such as Fair Mortgages Ltd - Contact us on 0117 313 7780 or fill in the contact form on the right hand side of the page.