Barnsley Building Society Mortgages
Barnsley Building Society Mortgage Service - helping you make the right choice
Special features of what we offer include:
- Whole of market service - we work with over 70 UK lenders
- Access to leading market mortgage rates - not just Barnsley
- Access to exclusive loan deals not available on the high street
- Fast turnaround - speak to us if you need to move quickly
- We have lenders who will take into account previous defaults and missed payments
- Looking to raise additional finance on top of your existing mortgage or buy to let mortgage? - we have access to a range of finance solutions
To investigate your mortgage options including Barnsley BS call our mortgage team or fill in our call back form.
Whether you’re looking to move house, remortgage or want a buy to let property, Barnsley could have a mortgage that suits your requirements. Barnsley offers a selection of incentives for borrowers such as cashback offers, no-fee mortgage deals, and free standard valuation on selected mortgages.
Use our FREE online mortgage comparison tool to help you find the latest mortgage deals or call us.
Mortgages available from Barnsley Building Society
Barnsley offers a selection of mortgages to their customer, currently including deals such as:
- 2 year fixed rate mortgages – the interest you pay is fixed for two years from the start of the mortgage. This type of mortgage deal is available for people with deposits ranging from 5% to 35%.
- 5 year fixed rate mortgages – the interest you pay is fixed for two years from the start of the mortgage. As with the two year fixed rate mortgage, these mortgage deals are available for people with deposits ranging from 5% to 35%.
- Bank of England tracker mortgages - a tracker mortgage gives you the chance to benefit from any changes in interest rates, because it is linked to the Bank of England base rate. These mortgage deals could be an option for buyers with a deposit of at least 15%.
History of Barnsley Building Society
The Barnsley BS was founded in 1853 as the Barnsley Permanent Benefit Building Society, and was incorporated under the Building Societies Act of 1874. The Society continued to grow throughout the twentieth century, and in 2006 merged with Yorkshire Building Society. The brand name of Barnsley Building Society was retained, and the Society currently offers a selection of mortgages deals both online and via its branches.
Speak to our mortgage team for bespoke quotes and advice »
To compare the latest mortgage deals with other leading mortgage rates and find the best deals for you, use the mortgage calculator to search over 5,000 mortgage offers based on your personal circumstances or speak to our mortgage team.