Bath Building Society Mortgages
Bath building Society Mortgages - Our Mortgage Broker Service
Special features of what we offer include:
- Whole of market service - we work with most UK lenders including Bath BS
- Access to leading market mortgage rates - not just Bath BS
- Access to exclusive loan deals not available on the high street
- Fast turnaround - speak to us today if you need to move quickly
- We have lenders who will take into account previous defaults and missed payments
- Looking to raise additional finance on top of your existing mortgage or buy to let mortgage? - we have access to a range of finance solutions
To investigate your mortgage options including Bath Building Society call our mortgage team or fill in our call back form.
As your mortgage is such an important transaction, good advice is imperative.
The Bath Building Society has a wide range of different mortgage products. Benefits of a Bath Building Society mortgage could include:
- Personal service – Bath Investment Building Society has a small, attentive mortgage team that aim to offer a high standard of personal and flexible service
- Flexible underwriting – All mortgage applications made to Bath Building Society are judged on merit. Applications are judged on applicants’ individual circumstances by experienced underwriters rather than computers. Many borrowers are self-employed or involved in property as an investment
- If Bath BS cannot meet your borrowing needs directly, they can to their subsidiary, Bath and City Financial, which offers access to all products in the marketplace
- Overpayments and mortgage porting are permitted on selected products
Latest mortgage deals from Bath Building Society
Some of the mortgage options available from Bath Building Society include:
- Standard variable rate mortgages – these mortgages track the Bath Building Society standard variable rate (SVR) for the life of the mortgage
- Discount mortgages – these mortgages offer a discount on the Bath Building Society SVR for a fixed period after the mortgage starts
- Buy to let mortgages – Bath Building Society offers both discount and SVR mortgages for landlords
- Parental assistance mortgage – this mortgage allows first time buyers to purchase a property at up to 100% loan to value (LTV) with a parental guarantee
- Buy for uni mortgage – this mortgage is intended to help parents purchase a property for their child to live in while at university
- Income plus mortgage – this mortgage offers an alternative to a joint tenancy for two people sharing a property. One individual takes out the mortgage and rents a room to the other resident; this rental income is taken into consideration when the mortgage is offered.
About Bath Building Society
The Bath Building Society was founded in 1904 and remains independent to this day.
The Bath BS lends across England and Wales as well as in its heartland of Bath, and offers a range of specialist mortgages, particularly those aimed at first time buyers.
Speak to our mortgage team for bespoke quotes and advice »
To compare Bath Building Society mortgage deals with other leading mortgage rates and find the best deals for you, use the mortgage calculator to search over 5,000 mortgage offers based on your personal circumstances.
For more information on your mortgage options call our mortgage team or complete our request callback form.