Bridging Loan for a Developer
Our Bridging Loan Service
Special features of what we offer include:
- Bridging loans from £50,000 to £25 million
- Terms of finance from 1 to 36 months
- Bridging loans for individuals, limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Interest roll-up schemes
- Whole of market service - we work directly with UK bridging lenders
- Lowest rates - Access to leading bridging loan deals
- Fast turnaround - speak to us today if you need to move quickly. 5 to 7 days possible.
One of the biggest challenges that property developers face is sourcing adequate finance.
Securing property development finance, from a traditional lender may not be the best option for developers who need funding quickly. Typically, applications to high street lenders for property development finance may take up to several weeks or even months before they are processed. It is also important to note that high street lenders will only provide finance to developers with a strong portfolio of successful development projects.
Bridging loans are becoming an increasingly popular tool for property developers, as they may provide a large amount of money in a short period of time.
Bridging loans can be secured against commercial property, residential property, building plots or even land without planning permission.
Bridging loans may provide:
- Fast, short-term finance when time is of the essence
- Finance from £50,000 to £25m
- Flexible terms of finance to suit your needs
Bridging Loan Calculator
See how much you could secure with our bridging loan calculator.
Bridging loan lenders will only agree to provide property finance when a clear exit plan is in place. An exit plan is the borrower’s strategy to repay the loan. This is to make sure that the loan is repaid within the term of finance. An example of an exit plan is where the borrower sells the property upon completion of the development.
Unless you have an in depth knowledge of the bridging loan market, it may be difficult to work out which loan to use. Professional brokers may be able to provide a clear picture of the bridging loans available to you. If you are a developer and require a bridging loan, to ensure that you get the best deal for your situation, it is advisable to contact a broker at your earliest convenience.
If you are unsure about what bridging loan is suitable for you call us on 0117 313 6058 or complete our request callback form.