Chorley Building Society Mortgages
Our Mortgage Service - Compare Chorley Building Society Mortgages
Why choose our mortgage service?
Fair Mortgages can provide you with a first class mortgage service.
Special features of what we offer include:
- Whole of market service - we cover most UK lenders
- Access to leading market rates
- Access to exclusive mortgage deals not available on high street
- Fast turnaround - call us if you need to move fast!
- We have lenders who will take into account previous defaults and missed payments
- If you are looking to raise finance we will look at all your finance options
To investigate your mortgage options regarding raising additional finance call our specialist team on 0117 403 4474 or fill in our call back form.
"The essence of the Fair Mortgages service is professional independent mortgage and protection advice brought to you by a team of specialist advisers and experienced administration support".
As your mortgage is such an important transaction, good advice is imperative.
Chorley Building Society offers a wide selection of mortgage deals through its partnership with the Cooperative Bank.
You can compare the mortgages offered by Chorley Building Society with over 5,000 of the latest mortgage deals using our FREE online mortgage calculator.
Benefits of a Chorley Building Society Mortgage
- Get advice from qualified mortgage advisers, tailored to your circumstances.
- A personal service - giving you a single point of contact throughout the application process.
- A flexible approach to underwriting – each mortgage application is considered on a case by case basis and there are no automated decisions.
- Mortgages available with a loan to value ratio (LTV) of up to 95%.
- A choice of repayment methods – capital and interest, interest only, or a combination
- Special offers and discounts on legal fees and valuations.
- Portability – keep your existing mortgage when you move to a new property.
- Flexibility – make overpayments when it suits you.
- No early repayment charge on selected mortgage deals
Latest mortgage deals from Chorley Building Society use our mortgage calculator
Some of the mortgage options that are currently available from Chorley Building Society include:
- Standard variable rate mortgages – the interest you pay on this type of mortgage will follow the Chorley Building Society standard variable rate (SVR).
- Discounted mortgages – benefit from a discount on the Chorley Building Society SVR for a fixed period.
- Self build mortgages – get a mortgage at up to 80% LTV to help you build your own home.
About Chorley Building Society
The Chorley Building Society began life in 1859 and was originally called The Chorley Permanent Benefit Building Society, created to help local workers buy their own homes.
speak to our mortgage team for bespoke quotes and advice »
To compare Chorley Building Society mortgage deals with other leading mortgage rates on the market, and to find the best deals for you, you can use the mortgage calculator to search over 5,000 mortgage offers based on your personal circumstances.