Our Mortgage Service - Compare Clydesdale Bank Mortgages
Why choose our mortgage service?
Fair Mortgages can provide you with a first class mortgage service.
Special features of what we offer include:
- Whole of market service - we cover most UK lenders
- Access to leading market rates
- Access to exclusive mortgage deals not available on high street
- Fast turnaround - call us if you need to move fast!
- We have lenders who will take into account previous defaults and missed payments
- If you are looking to raise finance we will look at all your finance options
To investigate your mortgage options regarding raising additional finance call our specialist team on 0117 403 4474 or fill in our call back form.
"The essence of the Fair Mortgages service is professional independent mortgage and protection advice brought to you by a team of specialist advisers and experienced administration support".
As your mortgage is such an important transaction, good advice is imperative.
Whether you’re looking to move house, buy for the first time, remortgage, or purchase a property to rent, Clydesdale Bank could have a mortgage that suits your requirements.
Use our FREE online mortgage comparison tool to help you find the latest mortgage deals from Clydesdale Bank.
Mortgages available from Clydesdale Bank
Clydesdale Bank offers a selection of mortgages to their customer, currently including deals such as:
- High value borrowing – Clydesdale Bank offers a mortgage option for those looking to borrow more than £1m.
- Second home mortgages – If you are looking to buy a second home, Clydesdale Bank offers a specialist second home mortgage for this purpose.
- Fixed rate mortgages – With this type of mortgage, the interest you pay is fixed for a set period from the start of the mortgage. Clydesdale Bank offers a selection of 2 year fixed rate mortgages
- First time buyer mortgages – Mortgages available at up to 95% loan to value (LTV) for first time buyers, offering additional benefits such as no arrangements fees and cashback options.
- Offset mortgages – Link your Clydesdale Bank current account, savings account or both to your mortgage and you could save on monthly interest payments.
- Remortgage – Switch to a new Clydesdale Bank mortgage deal and you could benefit from cheaper monthly mortgage payments.
History of Clydesdale Bank
Originating in Glasgow, Clydesdale Bank founded in 1838 and is now one of the largest Scottish banks, with over 140 branches. In 1987 the bank became a member of the National Australia Bank Group, and continues to trade under the Clydesdale Bank brand offering a wide range of top mortgage deals.
speak to our mortgage team for bespoke quotes and advice »
To compare the latest Clydesdale Bank mortgage deals with other leading mortgage rates and find the best deals for you, use the mortgage calculator to search over 5,000 mortgage offers based on your personal circumstances.