Darlington Building Society Mortgages
Our Mortgage Service - Compare Darlington Building Society Mortgages
Why choose our mortgage service?
Fair Mortgages can provide you with a first class mortgage service.
Special features of what we offer include:
- Whole of market service - we cover most UK lenders including Darlington BS
- Access to leading market rates
- Access to exclusive mortgage deals not available on high street
- Fast turnaround - call us if you need to move fast!
- We have lenders who will take into account previous defaults and missed payments
- If you are looking to raise finance we will look at all your finance options
To investigate your mortgage options regarding raising additional finance call our specialist team or fill in our call back form.
The essence of the Fair Mortgages service is professional independent mortgage and protection advice brought to you by a team of specialist advisers and experienced administration support".
As your mortgage is such an important transaction, good advice is imperative.
Whether you're buying your first home, moving into a larger property, or simply moving your mortgage, you can use our FREE mortgage calculator to compare over 5,000 top mortgage deals with those available from Darlington Building Society.
Special offers include free valuations for buyers who are local to the Tees Valley area, as well as the option to turn a cashback offer into a charity donation on selected mortgages.
Getting a mortgage with Darlington Building Society
Some of the mortgage options available from Darlington Building Society include:
- Variable Rate Mortgage - With a variable rate mortgage, any changes in the Darlington Building Society Standard Variable Rate (SVR) will be reflected in your monthly mortgage payment.
- Discount Rate Mortgage - With a discounted rate mortgage, you get a reduction from the Darlington Building Society SVR for a set period after the mortgage starts.
- Fixed Rate Mortgages – With a fixed rate mortgage, it could be easier to plan your finances each month because you will know exactly how much you will need to budget for mortgage repayments.
- Tracker mortgages - With a tracker mortgage, the interest rate which you pay is linked to the Bank of England Base Rate.
- Buy to let mortgages – Specialist mortgages for borrowers who are buying property to let out.
- Self build mortgages – Get a self build mortgage that allows you to build your own home.
- Remortgages – Get a new mortgage deal and you could find that you can get a better rate.
About Darlington Building Society
The Darlington Building Society was originally established in 1856 as the Darlington Working Men's Equitable Permanent Building Society, and now offers mortgages across the Uk as well as specialist deals for its local customers.
speak to our mortgage team for bespoke quotes and advice »
To compare Darlington Building Society mortgage deals with other leading mortgage rates and find the best deals for you, use the mortgage calculator to search over 5,000 mortgage offers based on your personal circumstances or call us.