Derbyshire Building Society Mortgages
Our Mortgage Service - Compare Derbyshire Building Society Mortgages
Why choose our mortgage service?
Fair Mortgages can provide you with a first class mortgage service.
Special features of what we offer include:
- Whole of market service - we cover most UK lenders including Derbyshire BS
- Access to leading market rates
- Access to exclusive mortgage deals not available on high street
- Fast turnaround - call us if you need to move fast!
- We have lenders who will take into account previous defaults and missed payments
- If you are looking to raise finance we will look at all your finance options
To investigate your mortgage options call our specialist team on 0117 313 7780 or fill in our call back form.
"The essence of the Fair Mortgages service is professional independent mortgage and protection advice brought to you by a team of specialist advisers and experienced administration support".
As your mortgage is such an important transaction, good advice is imperative.
"We know that the internet is the first port of call for many people when looking for mortgage solutions; our view is, yes use the internet to do your own research , but then bring it to us and we’ll let you know how your findings compare and then give you the information and advice you need - so that you can make the right decision for your future.” Adam Arnott, Head of Mortgages & Protection
Whether you’re looking to move home or buy a property to rent out, Derbyshire Building Society could have a mortgage that suits your requirements.
Use our FREE online mortgage calculator to help you find the latest mortgage deals from Derbyshire Building Society – just fill in the form to compare over 5,000 mortgages in an instant.
Benefits of a Derbyshire Building Society mortgage
As a subsidiary of Nationwide, Derbyshire Building Society offers its customers a range of benefits including:
- No hidden fees
- Special offers for remortgage customers and first time buyers
- Option to make overpayments on selected mortgages
- Product fee or legal fee waiver on selected mortgages
Mortgages available from Derbyshire Building Society
Derbyshire Building Society offers a selection of mortgages including deals such as:
- Fixed rate mortgages - interest rate is fixed for an agreed period of time
- Tracker mortgages – the interest rate is linked to the Bank of England Base Rate for a set period
- Buy to let mortgages - 1st time buyer buy to let and experienced landlords looking to remortgage buy to lets
- Commercial property mortgages
- First time buyer mortgages – including a range of offers such as product fee discounts
History of Derbyshire Building Society
The Derbyshire Building Society was founded in Duffield, Derbyshire, and expanded throughout the 20th century. Today, the Derbyshire Building Society is part of the wider Nationwide brand, and currently offers a selection of mortgages deals for buyers across England and Wales.
To compare the latest Derbyshire Building Society mortgage deals with other leading mortgage rates and find the best deals for you, use the mortgage calculator to search over 5,000 mortgage offers based on your personal circumstances or call us on 0117 313 7780.