GE Money Mortgages
Our Mortgage Service - Existing GE Money Mortgage?
Special features of what we offer include:
- Get the best mortgage deals in the UK
- Whole of market service - we work with most UK lenders
- Access to leading market mortgage rates
- Access to exclusive loan deals not available on high street
- Fast turnaround - speak to us today if you need to move quickly
- We have lenders who will take into account previous defaults and missed payments
- Looking to raise additional finance on top of your existing mortgage or buy to let mortgage? - we have access to a range of finance solutions
To investigate your GE Money mortgage options call our mortgage team on 0117 313 7780 or fill in our call back form.
"The essence of the Fair Mortgages service is professional independent mortgage and protection advice brought to you by a team of specialist advisers and experienced administration support".
As your mortgage is such an important transaction, good advice is imperative.
"We know that the internet is the first port of call for many people when looking for mortgage solutions; our view is, yes use the internet to do your own research , but then bring it to us and we’ll let you know how your findings compare and then give you the information and advice you need - so that you can make the right decision for your future.” Adam Arnott, Head of Mortgages & Protection
Find a new mortgage deal with GE Money - compare a range of GE Money mortgage deals with other leading mortgage rate using our FREE online mortgage calculator, which instantly compares over 5,000 of the latest mortgage offers or speak to our mortgage team for bespoke quotes and advice »
Mortgages available from GE Money
GE Money is part of General Electric, and aims to offer an alternative to high street banks for mortgage lending. GE Money offers prospective and current borrowers a wide selection of mortgage offers and related benefits, including:
- Interest only mortgages, in which your monthly repayments only cover the interest on your loan and are therefore reduces (remember that you will still have to pay the whole amount you originally borrowed at the end of the mortgage term).
- The option to switch to a capital repayment mortgage from an interest only mortgage if this option becomes more suitable for your circumstances.
- The option to make overpayments on your mortgage in order to reduce its term – meaning that you could pay less interest over the life of the mortgage.
- A selection of variable rate mortgages that track the General Electric Mortgage base Rate (GEMBR).
- Self Employed Mortgages – GE Money will consider applications from prospective home buyers who have over 24 months' self-employed history in their current business.
About GE Money
GE Money is part of General Electric, which in 1896 was one of the first companies to be listed on the Dow Jones Index. GE Money has its head offices in London, serving around 130m people across the world. GE Money offers a range of financial products including credit cards, personal loans, and mortgages.
speak to our mortgage team for bespoke quotes and advice »
To compare top GE Money mortgage deals with other leading mortgage rates and find the best deals for you, use the mortgage calculator to search over 5,000 mortgage offers based on your personal circumstances.
Call 0117 313 7780 for more information.