Market Harborough Building Society Mortgages
Our Mortgage Service - Compare Market Harborough Building Society Mortgages
Why choose our mortgage service?
Fair Mortgages can provide you with a first class mortgage service.
Special features of what we offer include:
- We work with Market Harborough BS and can compare their mortgage deals with the whole of the market
- Access to Market Harborough's mortgage product range including second home mortgages, interest only, mortgages for homeowners aged 60+ and expat mortgage products
- As well as Market Harborough we can access exclusive mortgage deals not available on high street
- Fast turnaround - call us if you need to move fast!
- We have lenders who will take into account previous defaults and missed payments
- If you are looking to raise finance we will look at all your finance options
To investigate your mortgage options call our specialist team on 0117 403 4474 or fill in our call back form.
The essence of the Fair Mortgages service is professional independent mortgage and protection advice brought to you by a team of specialist advisers and experienced administration support".
As your mortgage is such an important transaction, good advice is imperative.
Market Harborough Building Society offers wide choice of mortgages including several mortgages specifically designed to help parents give their adult children a helping hand onto the property ladder.
Benefits of a Market Harborough Building Society mortgage
Market Harborough Building Society offers a selection of mortgages and related benefits, such as:
- Discount rate mortgages – by choosing a discount rate mortgage you receive a discount off the Market Harborough Building Society Standard Variable Rate (SVR) for a set period of time. Market Harborough Building Society offers 2 year, 3 year and lifetime discount rate mortgage deals.
- Exclusive low deposit deals for properties in the Market Harborough area.
- Specialised, flexible mortgages for self-employed professionals.
- Family shared mortgages - shared mortgages are designed to help parents help their children get on teh property ladder
- Borrowing in retirement - MHBS will consider lending up to teh age of 85 where you have a proven income.
- SecondHome/Holiday let and buy to let mortgage deals available - MHBS provide a range of solutions e.g. a second home which you use for commuting to work - Up to 24 weeks consent to let deals available.
Family Support mortgages
Market Harborough Building Society offers a selection of mortgages designed to allow families to help first time buyers, including:
- Family Deposit Mortgage - This mortgage requires a minimum 5% deposit from the buyer, while the helper will need to deposit up to the equivalent of 20% of the property value in a linked savings account for a set period of time.
- Family Offset Mortgage – This mortgage requires the helper to set up a savings account linked with the mortgage, and the interest that would have been earned on the savings account will be offset against the mortgage.
- Family Shared Mortgage – This mortgage allows family members to buy a property jointly, using all their incomes to assess affordability.
- Family Pledge Mortgage - With this type of mortgage the helper agrees to act as a guarantor, which means that they agree to meet the mortgage payments in the event that the buyer defaults.
History of Market Harborough Building Society
The Market Harborough Building Society has been owned by its members since its founding in 1870.
Today, Market Harborough Building Society continues to provide a selection of financial products and services, including savings, investments, and mortgages.
To compare the latest Market Harborough Building Society mortgage deals with other leading mortgage rates and find the best deals for you, use the mortgage calculator to search over 5,000 mortgage offers based on your personal circumstances.
Call 0117 403 4474 to talk to our mortgage broker team to discuss your requirements or request a callback.