Mortgage on Flat Above Shop
Mortgage for Flat Above Shop- contact us for advice on your options
The process of obtaining a mortgage for a property above a commercial premises is slightly diffierent and often more difficult than the normal process. Our mortgage service can provide you with information on your options - our service provides:
- Whole of market service - we work with most UK lenders
- Access to leading market mortgage rates
- Access to exclusive mortgage deals not available on high street
- Remortgage options
- Fast turnaround - speak to us today if you need to move quickly
- We have lenders who will take into account previous credit issues
To investigate your mortgage options if you are in the process getting a mortgage for a flat above a commercial premises, call our specialist mortgage team on 0117 403 4474 or fill in our callback request form.
"The essence of the Fair Mortgages service is professional independent mortgage and protection advice brought to you by a team of specialist advisers and experienced administration support.
As your mortgage is such an important transaction, good advice is imperative.
Why Choose Us?
Mortgage for a flat above a shop
Finding a suitable mortgage deal that suits your property needs can be a demanding process, and it gets no easier when you’re looking for a mortgage on a flat above a shop. Whilst a quick search for mortgage deals on these properties seems to suggest that flats above commercial premises falls short of mainstream lenders criteria, all hope is not lost if you are looking to buy a flat above a shop.
There are now many specialist lenders who are willing to consider applications for mortgages on flats above shops and commercial premises’, although they tend to be only available through independent intermediaries such as ourselves.
Factors lenders will take into consideration
1. Access - A flat above a shop must be self contained, meaning it must have its own entrance and satisfactory access routes into the property.
2. Nearby commercial activities – Lenders tend to feel less inclined to give out mortgages to flats affected by commercial activities, such as noise, smell or unsocial hours.
3. Your personal circumstances – like the majority of financial products, your application for a flat above a property is likely to be considered by looking at your personal circumstances such as age, credit rating, income etc.
How we can help?
If you’re thinking about purchasing a mortgage on a flat above a shop, we have a team of specialist mortgage advisers, experienced in finding customers the best deals on their mortgages available to assist you. In addition to offering you expert advice, we have access to a range of exclusive mortgage deals not available on the high street.
For any advice on finance for purchasing properties above commercial premises’, please call our mortgage advisory team on 0117 403 4474 or fill in our form to request a call back.