Nationwide Building Society Mortgages
Our approach: helping you find the right mortgage deal
"The essence of the Fair Mortgages service is professional independent mortgage and protection advice brought to you by a team of specialist advisers and experienced administration support.
With the recent changes (long overdue) to the mortgage industry, the message from the Regulator and lenders to the UK public is to get professional advice.
5 reasons to use Fair Mortgages
1. Specialist and independent advice
We provide a personal and professional independent advice service which does not stop simply because your mortgage application has been completed. Understanding everything that you should consider in the advice process is critical and our mortgage and protection specialists bring years of knowledge and experience to help. All our advisers are fully qualified and regulated by the FCA.
2. Access to over 5,000 mortgages from over 72 lenders
As an independent mortgage adviser, we have access to over 5,000 mortgage deals from over 72 UK lenders, including exclusive mortgage deals. Our systems utilise the latest research software to help you get the best deal for your circumstances.
3. Access to additional services, carefully selected by us
Including valuations, conveyancing, general insurance and more, we can take the hassle out of making sure you get access to quality and affordable products and services - and since these have all been carefully selected by us, this means getting things done in a timely and efficient manner and since they are accountable, this inevitably means higher service standards.
4. Contacting you when and how you want
We all lead busy lives, so making sure you are contacting quickly and in a way that is easiest for you plays an important role. We offer a combination of telephone, email, post and texts, delivered according to your needs so that your mortgage is always the top priority, aiming to bring a smooth and successful outcome in all aspects of our mortgage service.
5. In safe hands, each step of the way
At Fair Mortgages we know how important each step of the mortgage process is. Knowing who to contact, what to ask and how can make all the difference in making sure we deliver a smooth and successful mortgage service - one you will want to come back to again and again. This is why you will not only speak to the same adviser throughout the mortgage process, but you will also have a dedicated line of support selected from our experienced administrator and adviser support team.
Nationwide has a broad range of mortgage deals on offer, with something to suit many different potential borrowers. To compare Nationwide mortgages with over 5,000 of the latest mortgage deals available, use our FREE comparison service. Nationwide mortgages offer a range of benefits such as:
- Get a no-obligation agreement in principle online
- Apply online or by phone, or apply in branch to receive dedicated mortgage advice - a mortgage adviser can assess your situation and recommend a mortgage appropriate to your needs and circumstances.
- Option to use the Nationwide Conveyancing Service to carry out your legal transfer of ownership.
Speak to one of our mortgage advisers on 0117 332 3389 or click here »
Choosing a Nationwide Building Society Mortgage
Nationwide provides a range of mortgage deals to suit a variety of buyers. When choosing the best Nationwide mortgage deal for your circumstances, you will need to consider the value of the property you want to buy, how much you can afford as a deposit, and how much you are able to put towards monthly repayments. Some of the mortgage options available from nationwide include:
- Fixed rate mortgages - interest rate is fixed for an agreed period of time
- Tracker mortgages – the interest rate is linked to the Bank of England Base Rate for a set period
- Buy to let mortgages
- Commercial property mortgages
- First time buyer mortgages – including a range of offers such as product fee discounts
Nationwide is the largest building society in the world, dating back to the founding of the Provident Union Building Society in 1846. Nationwide now provide a wide range of mortgages to suit different borrowers.