Nottingham Building Society Mortgages
Our Independent Mortgage Service
Why choose us?
Fair Mortgages can provide you with a first class service if you are looking for a mortgage - If you are ccurrently have a mortgage with NOTTINGHAM BS we can compare what you have been offered to ensure that you have the best deal possible.
Special features of what we offer include:
- Whole of market broker - we work as an intermediary and work with over 60 UK lenders
- Great Rates - Access to leading rates
- Market Exclusives - Access to mortgage deals not available on high street
- Our Expertise - Expert help whether you are a first time buyer or experienced full time landlord
- Credit Issues? - We have lenders who will take into account previous defaults and missed payments
- Experienced? - Have a complex buy to let or have a portfolio of 5+ properties? - speak to us
To investigate your mortgage options call our specialist team on 0117 403 4474 or fill in our call back form.
Whether you’re looking to move house, remortgage or buying to let a property, Nottingham Building Society could have a mortgage that suits your requirements.
Use our FREE online mortgage comparison tool to help you find the latest mortgage deals from Nottingham Building Society.
Mortgages available from Nottingham Building Society
Nottingham Building Society offers a selection of mortgages and related benefits, such as:
- Fixed Rate mortgages – Our fixed rate mortgages are an ideal way to budget your money as the interest you pay is fixed for a set time from the start of your mortgage (no matter how much interest rates change). Perfect for buying, moving or remortgaging.
- Base rate tracker mortgages - A tracker mortgage gives you the chance to benefit from any changes in interest rates as it follows the independent Bank of England base rate. You'll pay a set amount above or below our tracker mortgage rate for a set time from the start of your mortgage and you'll never pay more than this set amount during your tracker mortgage period.
- Buy to let mortgages – choose from fixed rate buy to let mortgage options to help you budget with confidence, or choose tracker buy to let mortgage options in order to benefit from future changes in the Bank of England base rate.
- First time buyer mortgages - designed especially for first-time buyers, offering high loan to value (LTV) mortgage deals
History of Nottingham Building Society
The Nottingham Building Society was formed in 1849 by Samuel Fox, a leading Quaker and local grocer. Over 160 years later, Nottingham has grown to become a top 10 building society offering a varied range of mortgages including those tailored to local borrowers.
To compare the latest Nottingham Building Society mortgage deals call our mortgage team on 0117 403 4474 or Request a Callback.