Skipton Building Society Mortgages
Skipton Mortgage Service
Why choose us?
Fair Mortgages can provide you with a first class service if you are looking for a mortgage - If you are ccurrently have a mortgage with SKIPTON BS we can compare what you have been offered to ensure that you have the best deal possible.
Special features of what we offer include:
- Whole of market broker - we work as an intermediary and work with SKIPTON BUILDING SOCIETY as well as over 60 UK lenders
- Great Rates - Access to leading rates
- Market Exclusives - Access to mortgage deals not available on high street
- Our Expertise - Expert help whether you are a first time buyer or experienced full time landlord
- Credit Issues? - We have lenders who will take into account previous defaults and missed payments
- Experienced? - Have a complex buy to let or have a portfolio of 5+ properties? - speak to us
To investigate your mortgage options with Skipton call our specialist team on 0117 403 4474 or fill in our call back form.
Skipton Building Society offers a range of mortgage deals to suit everyone, with a range of flexible features including:
- Mortgage interest calculated on a daily basis – when you make a payment, the amount on which interest is calculated is immediate reduced
- Make overpayments at any time
- The option to take a payment holiday lasting up to three consecutive months
You can compare the mortgages offered by Skipton Building Society with over 5,000 of the latest mortgage deals using our FREE comparison service.
Latest Mortgage deals from Skipton Building Society
Skipton Building Society offers a range of mortgage to suit a variety of buyers. Some of the mortgage options available from Skipton Building Society include:
Fixed rate mortgages – benefit from the security of a fixed rate of interest for a set period of time. Skipton Building Society offers two year, three year and five year fixed rate mortgage deals.
Base Rate Tracker mortgages – the interest on your monthly payments is linked to the Bank of England Base Rate for a set period
Remortgages – save on your monthly mortgage payments by moving your existing mortgage
Buy to let mortgages – this type of mortgage is aimed at people who want to buy a residential property to rent out to tenants. Choose from fixed, variable or tracker rates.
Discount mortgages – Get a discount on your mortgage repayments for a limited time
About Skipton Building Society
The Skipton Building Society was originally founded in 1853 as the Skipton and District Permanent Benefit Building Society.
In 1928, the name was shortened to Skipton Building Society and the organisation continued to grow throughout the rest of the 20th century. Skipton Building Society currently offers borrowers a wide range of competitive mortgage deals.
To compare Skipton Building Society mortgage deals with other leading mortgage rates call our mortgage broker team on 0117 403 4474 or request a callback.