West Brom Mortgages
Our Mortgage Service
Why choose us?
Fair Mortgages can provide you with a first class service if you are looking for buy to let mortgage advice.
Special features of what we offer include:
- Whole of market broker - we deal with over 60 UK lenders
- Great Rates! - Access to leading market rates
- Market Exclusives - Access to exclusive mortgage deals not available on high street
- Our Expertise - Expert help whether you are a first time buyer or experienced full time landlord
- Credit Issues? - We have lenders who will take into account previous defaults and missed payments
- Complex Mortgage? - Have a complex mortgage situation or buy to let or have a portfolio of 5+ properties? - speak to us
To investigate your buy to let mortgage options call our specialist team on 0117 313 7780 or fill in our call back form.
West Brom Building Society has a long history of providing mortgages, both in the Midlands and across the UK. Use our FREE online mortgage comparison tool to help you find the latest mortgage deals from West Brom Building Society.
Benefits of a West Brom mortgage
West Brom Building Society offers a selection of mortgages and related benefits, such as:
Fixed Rate mortgages – your monthly repayments are fixed at a certain level for a specified period of time. At the end of the fixed rate period, your repayments will normally move on to a variable rate. West Brom Building Society offers a range of 2 and 5 year fixed rate mortgages.
Free standard valuation is available on many West Brom mortgage products
West Brom offers mortgage deals for those who are looking to purchase a property for the first time, are moving home, or are looking to remortgage
History of West Brom Building Society
The West Bromwich Building Society was launched in 1849 as the Co-operative Steelworkers' Society of West Bromwich. It was founded as a mutual organisation, owned and run for the benefit of its members, with the aim of helping people to save and to own their own homes.
Today, West Brom Building Society is a major provider of financial products and services, including savings, investments, and mortgages.
A mortgage from West Brom could offer some of the following features:
- Over 160 years of experience
- The expertise of the seventh largest regional building society in the UK with 487,000 members
- Mortgages available across the UK, with the exception of Scotland, the Isle of Man, and Northern Ireland
- Mortgages at up to 90% loan to value (LTV)
- The potential to change your mortgage repayment method in the future, to suit your circumstances
To compare the latest West Brom Building Society mortgage deals call us on 0117 313 7780 or request a callback.