Capital Raising Remortgages
Capital Raising Remortgage Service
Why choose our remortgage service?
Fair Mortgages can provide you with a first class remortgage service.
Special features of what we offer include:
- Whole of market service - we cover most UK lenders if you are looking to raise capital on your existing mortgage
- Access to leading market rates
- Access to exclusive remortgage deals not available on high street
- Fast turnaround - call us if you need to move fast!
- We have lenders who will take into account previous defaults and missed payments
- If you are looking to raise finance we will look at all your finance options
To investigate your remortgage options regarding raising additional finance call our specialist team on 0117 313 7780 or fill in our call back form.
"The essence of the Fair Mortgages service is professional independent mortgage and protection advice brought to you by a team of specialist advisers and experienced administration support.
As your mortgage is such an important transaction, good advice is imperative.
A capital raising remortgage entails remortgaging with a new lender and increasing your borrowing at the same time. There are many reasons why you might want to choose a capital raising remortgage, some of which could include:
- Making home improvements
- Consolidating debts
- Buying additional or final shares in a shared ownership property
- Buying a freehold or new extended lease
- Buying land adjacent to the current property
- Other personal use – i.e. to purchase a new car or finance a trip
You may not be able to use a capital raising remortgage to get the necessary capital for some purposes, including:
- Capital for starting a business
- Capital for buying a rental property to let out to tenants
What to consider when choosing a capital raising remortgage
Bear in mind that a capital raising remortgage is likely to incur charges such as:
- Arrangement and admin fees – even if you are remortgaging with the same provider, you may still need to pay an arrangement fee for the new mortgage, which could be up to £2,000 in some cases.
- Valuation fees – the lender will want an up-to-date idea of the value of your property before they agree to a remortgage. Expect to pay up to £300.
How to get the right capital raising remortgage deal for you
To find the best capital raising remortgage, click on the FREE mortgage calculator to compare over 5,000 deals tailored to your personal requirements. Or get in touch with us directly - our fully qualified mortgage advisers can help you get the right capital raising remortgage deal. Call today on 0117 313 7780 to get:
- Capital Raising Remortgage quotes from leading UK lenders
- Expert capital raising remortgage advice
To speak to one of our mortgage advisers click here »