Harpenden Building Society Mortgages
Compare Harpenden Building Society mortgages
Harpenden Building Society offer a range of mortgage products, including their straightforward Everyday mortgages aimed at mainstream borrowers and their more niche Select mortgage, aimed at those with less standard requirements.
Harpenden Building Society mortgages are only available through professional intermediaries, such as mortgage brokers, so you will need to contact a broker if you wish to apply.
Our mortgage broker service
Our team of highly experienced mortgage brokers work with Harpenden Building Society and all the leading lenders to offer you:
- Whole of market access – we have links with all the top mortgage lenders
- Market-leading mortgage rates – see all the top mortgage deals currently available
- Exclusive deals not available on high street – including from private banks and lenders
- Fast turnaround - speak to us today if you need to move quickly
- Mortgages for bad credit – we have contacts with lenders willing to consider borrowers with previous defaults and missed payments
- Mortgage for complex situations – including for ex-pats and foreign nationals
- Extra borrowing on top of your mortgage – additional secured loan options, including bridging finance
To investigate your mortgage options, try our free mortgage calculator or get in touch with our experienced mortgage brokers by calling 0117 313 7780 or filling in the call back form on the right.
Choosing a Harpenden Building Society mortgage
Benefits of a Harpenden Building Society mortgage could include:
- Mortgages for people with complex financial situations, such company directors or those with more than one income stream
- Mortgages for non-traditional properties and redevelopment projects considered
- A choice of repayment, interest only, or part and part mortgage deals
Mortgages available from Harpenden Building Society
Harpenden Building Society offers a range of mortgages to meet the needs of different types of borrowers. These include:
Guarantor mortgages – Designed to help first time buyers get onto the property ladder by allowing a relative or friend to guarantee the mortgage repayments. With this type of mortgage the guarantor will be responsible for the mortgage if the borrower does not make the required payments, so it is essential for all parties to seek independent legal advice before proceeding.
Unusual property mortgages – Harpenden Building Society offers a range of specialist mortgage deals for unique properties – previous properties lent on include timber framed houses and converted lighthouses.
Second home mortgages – This type of mortgage could allow you to purchase a second home or holiday home, and is offered by Harpenden Building Society at up to 65% loan to value (LTV)
Property development mortgages – Harpenden Building Society provides mortgages to finance property development, including both new building projects and conversions.
Remortgaging and borrowing more – Harpenden also offer options for those looking to increase their borrowing or to get a better deal on their existing mortgage. This includes a number of potentially attractive remortgage deals and the option for additional secured borrowing as a separate loan.
Find the best mortgage rates from Harpenden Building Society and other leading lenders
Compare the latest Harpenden Building Society mortgage deals with other leading mortgage rates using our free mortgage calculator. For more personal mortgage advice, call Fair Mortgages today on 0117 313 7780 or fill in our call back form on the right hand side of the page.