HSBC Mortgage Calculator
Try our free HSBC mortgage calculator
Our free mortgage calculator lets you quickly and easily compare mortgage deals from HSBC with those from all the top lenders across the market. That way you can see which offers the best deal for you on your borrowing.
The free HSBC mortgage calculator can be found at the top of the page. Simply select your reason for borrowing and then fill in the following details:
- The amount you need to borrow
- The value of the property in question
- The desired length of repayment term
- Which type of mortgage you are looking for
- Whether you want to repay the capital and interest or have an interest only mortgage
The calculator will then match you up with leading deals from across the market that fit your borrowing needs, giving you a clear choice of some of the best mortgages currently available.
Our mortgage broker service
Our team of highly experienced mortgage brokers work with HSBC and all the leading lenders to offer you:
- Whole of market access – we have links with all the top mortgage lenders
- Market-leading mortgage rates – see all the top mortgage deals currently available
- Exclusive deals not available on high street – including from private banks and lenders
- Fast turnaround - speak to us today if you need to move quickly
- Mortgages for bad credit – we have contacts with lenders willing to consider borrowers with previous defaults and missed payments
- Mortgage for complex situations – including for ex-pats and foreign nationals
- Extra borrowing on top of your mortgage – additional secured loan options, including bridging finance
To investigate your mortgage options, try our free mortgage calculator or get in touch with our experienced mortgage brokers by calling 0117 313 7780 or filling in the call back form on the right.
Compare HSBC mortgages
HSBC offer a full range of mortgages to match different types of borrowers. Which type of HSBC mortgage will suit you will depend on your circumstances and specific borrowing needs.
HSBC first time buyer mortgages – Aimed at those buying their first home, HSBC’s first time buyer mortgage offer the option of both fixed rate mortgages and tracker rate mortgages.
HSBC home mover mortgages – If you are moving home, you can transfer an existing HSBC mortgage, or apply for a new one if you are not an existing HSBC customer or are looking for a better deal.
HSBC buy to let mortgages – You can borrow up to 75% of the value of a rental property with a HSBC buy to let mortgage, as long as you are an existing homeowner earning at least £25,000 per annum and meet HSBC’s other buy to let lending criteria.
Remortgaging with HSBC – Whether you are an existing HSBC customer or hold your mortgage with another lender, remortgaging with HSBC could allow you to reduce your monthly payments by moving to a better mortgage deal.
Want to find out more about HSBC mortgages and which offers the best deal for you? Get in touch with our mortgage advice team on 0117 313 7780 or fill out the call back request form on the right hand side of the page for a swift response.