Self Employed Mortgage Calculator
Our Self Employed Mortgage Service
We can offer you a first class mortgage service:
Special features of service if you are self employed:
- Whole of market service - we compare UK lenders who provide mortgages for the self employed
- Telephone based service - you are welcome to come to our offices if you prefer a face to face meeting
- Latest Mortgage Rates - Access to leading market mortgage rates
- Exclusive Offers - Access to mortgage deals not available on high street
- Fast turnaround - speak to us today if you need to move quickly
- Personal service from start to finish
- Looking to raise additional finance on top of your existing mortgage or buy to let mortgage? - we have access to a range of finance solutions
To investigate your self-employed mortgage options call our team on 0117 403 4474 or fill in our call back form.
"The essence of the Fair Mortgages service is professional independent mortgage and protection advice brought to you by a team of specialist advisers and experienced administration support.
As your mortgage is such an important transaction, good advice is imperative.
How to use our mortgage calculator
Our online self employed mortgage calculator has been designed to be quick and easy to use.
Your property value
You will then need to fill in your chosen property’s value, and the amount you can put down as a deposit. This information is used to calculate the total amount you’ll need to borrow, and therefore the loan to value ratio (LTV). This is the percentage difference between the value of the property and the value of your deposit – so if you wanted to buy a £200,000 property and you put down a 10% deposit of £20,000, you would need a mortgage of 90% LTV to make up the difference.
You mortgage options
Once you have filled in your income and property information, you can then choose from several options to help you find the right mortgage. You can choose:
- The type of mortgage you are looking for – choose from remortgage, home mover, first time buyer, help to buy, or buy to let.
- The payment method you would like to use – choose from capital and interest or interest only repayment options.
- The payment term – you can choose how long you want the mortgage to be, with options ranging from 1 to 40 years.
Points to remember when using a mortgage calculator
Our mortgage calculator can give you an indication of what kind of mortgage deals you might be able to get, but you should bear in mind that this is only an indication and does not constitute advice, or guarantee that you will be offered a mortgage on the terms shown from the selected lenders.
To compare top mortgage interest rates call our mortgage team on 0117 403 4474 or request a callback.