Contact us for advice on your options
Our mortgage service can provide you with information on your options - our service provides:
- Whole of market service - we work with most UK lenders
- Access to leading market mortgage rates
- Access to exclusive mortgage deals not available on high street
- Remortgage options
- Fast turnaround - speak to us today if you need to move quickly
- We have lenders who will take into account previous credit issues
To investigate your mortgage options if you are in the process getting a mortgage renewal, call our specialist mortgage team on 0117 403 4474 or fill in our callback request form.
"The essence of the Fair Mortgages service is professional independent mortgage and protection advice brought to you by a team of specialist advisers and experienced administration support.
As your mortgage is such an important transaction, good advice is imperative.
Why Choose Us?
Whilst the majority of traditional mortgages last a lengthy 25 years, you do not have to wait until this mortgage expires before you renew your mortgage.
Nowadays, the majority of modern mortgages do not require you to ‘lock in’, and as mortgage rates can drastically change throughout the term of your mortgage; looking into a mortgage renewal could save you a lot of money.
Advantages of renewing your mortgage
Reduce interest rates – If you find the right deal, renewing your mortgage could reduce the interest rate and monthly repayments on your existing mortgage.
Raise Capital – Releasing equity in your house allows you to raise capital to fund a major purchase, a new home or to consolidate debts.
Switch Lenders – You can switch to a lender who offers better benefits.
What types of mortgage can I switch to?
Mortgages can come in three different forms, and you should ensure that you select the one that most suits your personal circumstances.
- Fixed Rate Mortgages – This is a loan where the interest rate remains the same throughout the term of the loan.
- Variable Rate Mortgage – This is a loan in which the interest rate can fluctuate throughout the term of the loan; based around the Bank of England’s base rate.
- Offset Mortgages – an offset mortgage is connected to your savings account, current account or both. By offsetting your savings against your mortgage you may be able to reduce the amount of interest you are required to pay on your mortgage, whilst still retaining access to your money.
Renewing your mortgage is a big decision, which is why we recommend that you contact a mortgage broker before committing to a decision. A mortgage broker will be able to analyse your personal circumstances and give unbiased, expert advice as to whether it is the right option for you.
Additionally, a mortgage broker usually has access to UK leading and exclusive deals, which are not available on the high street.
To look at competitive deals available to you on your mortgage why not use our online mortgage calculator, or alternatively; call us today on 0117 403 4474 for a free initial consultation.