Mortgages for High Earners
Our Mortgage Service For High Earners
Special features of what we offer include:
- Whole of market service - we work with most UK lenders including specialist lenders who provide mortgage loans over £1 million and interest only deals
- Access to leading market mortgage rates
- Access to exclusive mortgage deals not available on high street
- Is your income derived from a number of sources? We work with lenders who are used to complex or unusual income streams and clients who are self employed
- Fast turnaround - speak to us today if you need to move quickly
- Looking to raise additional finance on top of your existing mortgage or buy to let mortgage? - we have access to a range of innovative finance solutions
To investigate your mortgage options if you are a high earner call our specialist mortgage team on 0117 313 7780 or fill in our callback request form.
"The essence of the Fair Mortgages service is professional independent mortgage and protection advice brought to you by a team of specialist advisers and experienced administration support.
Why Choose Us?
Getting the best mortgages for high earners
Compare latest mortgages offers for high earners - use our mortgage tables below to see a selection of market leading mortgage deals for high earners - alternatively if you need advice - call our independent mortgage team on 0117 313 7780.
Choosing the right mortgage deal if you are a high earner
There are a range of lenders who offer a selection of specially tailored high value mortgages to a broad range of high-earning customers such as private individuals, developers, and property investors. If you want to borrow more than £1 million to buy a home or development property, then our team of independent whole of market mortgage advisors can help you to find mortgages for high earners including:
- Residential mortgages for high earners
- Buy to let mortgages for high earners
- Property portfolio mortgages for high earners
- Holiday home mortgages for high earners
- Commercial mortgages for high earners
As well as specialist private banks, there are also several more mainstream mortgage lenders that can offer mortgage deals for high earners in some circumstances. However, these deals tend to be restricted to high net worth borrowers who have a relatively straightforward financial situation – for example, a highly paid regular salaried job. If you have a variety of complex income streams then it may be better to consider more specialised mortgages for high earners providers in order to meet your needs.
Things to bear in mind when looking for mortgages for high earners
To make sure that you have the best possible chances of securing the high earner mortgage offer that you require, you should remember that potential mortgage lenders will take into account a variety of factors when deciding whether or not to lend to you. Some of the points taken into account may include:
- The type of property - Some mortgage lenders will not offer residential mortgages for high earners on houses with more than 9 bedrooms. Another stumbling block may be presented by listed buildings, renovation projects, or houses that are made from unconventional materials such as timber or thatch.
- Your income stream - If you are in the market for a mortgage for high earners you may not have a salaried job or a regular PAYE income stream, Instead, you may well have a variety of income sources from both the UK and overseas, as well as bonus payments, income from investments, and other factors that will be relevant to lenders when it comes to assessing your mortgage affordability.
- Proving your income – You will need to have all the necessary income-related documentation ready to show to mortgage lenders, including statements of accounts for the past few years if you are self-employed or a company director, as well as evidence of any bonuses, investments, or overseas assets.
Our independent whole of market mortgage team can help you to locate the right mortgages for individuals and couples with large combined incomes – call us today on 0117 313 7780 or request a callback.