Mortgages for Unencumbered property
If you own a property outright, with no mortgage or other debt secured against it, raising a mortgage could be a cost-effective way to raise capital. Mortgages on this kind of unencumbered property are usually relatively easy to arrange, as long as you meet lenders’ other criteria.
We can help you find the best deals on mortgages for unencumbered property, allowing you to get the money you need at an affordable rate.
Our mortgage broker service
Our team of highly experienced mortgage brokers work borrowers on all kind of mortgage deals, including mortgages for unencumbered property. We can offer you:
- Whole of market access – we have links with all the top mortgage lenders
- Market-leading mortgage rates – see all the top mortgage deals currently available
- Exclusive deals not available on high street – including from private banks and lenders
- Fast turnaround - speak to us today if you need to move quickly
- Mortgages for bad credit – we have contacts with lenders willing to consider borrowers with previous defaults and missed payments
- Mortgage for complex situations – including for ex-pats and foreign nationals
- Extra borrowing on top of your mortgage – additional secured loan options, including bridging finance
To investigate your mortgage options, try our free mortgage calculator or get in touch with our experienced mortgage brokers by calling 0117 403 4474 or filling in the call back form on the right.
Lending criteria for mortgages on unencumbered property
Mortgages on unencumber property usually have the same lending criteria as any other type of mortgage, although the lender will usually want to know what you are intend to use the money raised for.
Common reasons for raising a mortgage on an unencumbered property include:
- To release equity from your home
- To have the cash to buy a new property without waiting to sell your current home
- To finance a buy to let property purchase
- To buy a holiday home
- To help finance other projects such as renovation or extensions
- To help children with university expenses or with their own deposit for a home
Restrictions on unencumbered property mortgages
When taking out a mortgage on an unencumbered property, mortgage lenders may allow you access to their standard residential home mover mortgage range. However, they may also add certain caveats for unencumbered property – for example, you may not be eligible for special offers that reduce or waive legal fees.
To help you choose the right mortgages for unencumbered property, it is a good idea to consult with an independent mortgage broker with whole of market access who can help you find all the best deals available that match your requirements. That way you can find the money you need quickly, efficiently and with the minimum possible stress and hassle.
Find the best mortgages for unencumbered property
Looking for the best interest rates on mortgages for unencumbered property?
Our free mortgage calculator allows you to quickly and easily compare leading deals from across the market, so you can find the best mortgage deal for you.
For more personal mortgage advice, call Fair Mortgages today on 0117 403 4474 or fill in our call back form on the right hand side of the page.