Precise Mortgages Service
Special features of what we offer include:
- Whole of market service - we can compare Precise Mortgages products with most UK lenders
- Access to leading market mortgage rates including Precise
- Exclusive Rates - Access to exclusive loan deals not available on high street
- Fast turnaround - speak to us today if you need to move quickly
- We have lenders who will take into account previous defaults and missed payments.
- Looking to raise additional finance on top of your existing mortgage or buy to let mortgage? - we have access to a range of finance solutions
To investigate your mortgage options call our mortgage team on 0117 403 4474 or fill in our call back form.
Precise Mortgages is an award winning specialist mortgage provider available through intermediaries only. Precise Mortgages has a range of homeowner and buy to let options, offering both long and short term lending.
Bridging loans and second charge loans are also available through Precise Mortgages.
Precise Mortgages have several specialist options that are not commonly available from the mainstream high street lenders:
Precise Self-employed lending
In recent years it has become difficult for the self-employed to get a mortgage, with many of the big lenders perceiving the irregular income associated with being self-employed as too big a risk factor to lend to.
Precise Mortgages however have a special selection of both residential and buy to let mortgages available for the self-employed, accepting fixed term contactors and offering products with refunds on valuation fees.
Precise Mortgages for self-employed residential borrowers include:
- Acceptance of 1 year accounts
- Acceptance of SA302 and HMRC tax year overview
- No minimum trading period required.
Features of Precise buy to let mortgages for self employed include:
- No minimum income requirement on loans of less than £1million
- Minimum reading requirement of 12 months
- 125% renal calculation on pay rate
Precise New Build mortgages
Lenders perceive new build homes as being of higher risk than already established housing, particularly flats.
This means it can sometimes be difficult to get a new build mortgages especially if property has not been completed yet and the lender must base their valuation on a site and architect plans. Precise mortgages however have plans available for borrowers looking to purchase new build properties.
Precise mortgages new build plans feature:
- Borrow up to £1million
- Minimum earned income of £15,000
- Maximum age of 70 or 75 if proof of retirement age is supplied
- Consideration of new build flats in blocks of up to 20 storeys
- Consideration of new builds on top of commercial properties
- Loan to Values of up to 85% available acceptance of builder’s incentives of up to 5% on residential purchases
Precise Mortgages will consider applications from borrowers other lenders may be wary of, such as those with an adverse credit history, including those who have had up to two defaults in the last two years or one CCJ in the last two years provided none have been within the last three months.
Precise mortgages are part of Charter Court Financial Services and backed by Elliott Associates, their products are only available through an intermediary.
If you want to find out more about Precise mortgages or other providers you can contact us on 0117 403 4474 to request an initial conversation or complete our enquiry form through this site to discuss your requirements.