Our Mortgage Service - helping you make the right decision
"The essence of the Fair Mortgages service is professional independent mortgage and protection advice brought to you by a team of specialist advisers and experienced administration support.
As your mortgage is such an important transaction, good advice is imperative.
Find the Best Abbey Remortgages
Compare Abbey Remortgage Deals
If the fixed or discounted period of your current mortgage is coming to an end, you may want to look into switching to a remortgage with Abbey National – now known as Santander.
What are the benefits of remortgaging?
There are several reasons why remortgaging could be a good option to consider, including:
- Remortgage to release cash for home improvements – Remortgaging could help you to free up cash to extend your current home without the need to move house.
- Remortgage to streamline your finances - Remortgaging can be a useful way of gaining more control over your budget each month and may also lower your monthly mortgage repayments if you move onto a new mortgage deal with a better rate of interest.
Why remortgage with Abbey?
Remortgaging is a major financial decision, and Abbey can provide the assistance of expert Mortgage Advisers to help you choose the right remortgage package for you. Other benefits that you could receive when you remortgage with Abbey include:
- Flexibility to choose the remortgage features and benefits that are most suitable for your circumstances
- No booking fees on selected fixed and tracker remortgages
- Get a free standard valuation on property valued up to £2.5 million
- Abbey will pay your standard legal fees
- The option to make overpayments – Some Abbey mortgages allow you to make overpayments of up to 10% per year on your mortgage, with no charges. This facility could allow you to pay off your mortgage earlier than might otherwise be possible
Remortgage deals available from Abbey
If you are thinking about remortgaging with Abbey, some of the remortgage offers you could choose from include:
Fixed rate remortgages – benefits from the security of knowing exactly how much you will need to repay each month. Abbey offers a selection of fixed rate remortgage deals of various lengths so you can choose the fixed rate remortgage deal that is right for your situation.
Tracker remortgages – with a tracker mortgage deal your interest rate will follow the Bank of England base rate. Abbey offers a range of tracker mortgage deals including a lifetime tracker mortgage which tracks the Bank of England base rate for the entire duration of the mortgage.
Offset remortgages – use the money in your savings and current accounts to help reduce your monthly mortgage repayments or your mortgage term. Linking your Abbey savings or current account to you Abbey mortgage could allow you to pay off your mortgage more quickly. You can still access your savings whenever you need to.
Get the right Abbey remortgage deal for you
At Fair Mortgages our team of independent, whole of market mortgage experts can discuss your remortgage requirements and help you to find the most suitable Abbey remortgage deals for you – call us today on 0117 403 4474 or to speak to one of our mortgage advisers click here »