Our Mortgage Service - helping you find the best deal
If you have a mortgage with Lloyds or one of Lloyds Bank Group e.g. Halifax or BM Solutions we can help you find out if you are getting the best deal for your circumstances.
Why choose our mortgage service?
Fair Mortgages can provide you with a first class remortgage service.
Special features of what we offer include:
- Whole of market service - we work with over 60 UK lenders
- Great Rates! - Access to leading market mortgage rates
- Exclusive Deals - exclusive mortgages not available on high street
- Specialist lenders - who will lend in areas tht high street lenders will not
- Fast turnaround - speak to us today if you need to move quickly
- We have lenders who will take into account previous credit issues
- Looking to raise additional finance? - we have access to a range of innovative finance solutions
To investigate your mortgage options call our specialist team on 0117 313 7780 or fill in our call back form.
Find the Best Lloyds Remortgages
Compare remortgage deals from Lloyds Bank
A Lloyds remortgage provides flexible remortgage solutions that account for unexpected changes in personal circumstances. The bank offers its customers – both existing and new – a flexible and tailored approach to mortgage lending that means that you can combine some of the best features of the various different packages on offer, to create the remortgage deal to suit your circumstances.
One of the largest banks in the UK, Lloyds has origins dating back to 1765. Lloyds Bank has taken over a number of smaller banking companies, and in 1995 it merged with the Trustee Savings Bank (TSB). The bank was known as Lloyds TSB Bank plc between 1999 and 2013. In September 2013 the two banks divided into separate entities and Lloyds Bank is now known by its original name of Lloyds.
Remortgage deals available from Lloyds
There are a wide range of Lloyds remortgages to choose from, including:
Fixed Rate remortgages - With this type of remortgage, your interest will stay the same each month until a set date, regardless of what happens to interest rates. Many lenders offer fixed rates for two, three or five years. The benefit of a fixed-rate remortgage is that it helps you to budget more easily, because your interest rate will stay the same for the length of the deal.
Tracker remortgages - With this type of remortgage, the interest rate tracks the Bank of England Base Rate. Every time that rate goes up or down, so does the interest rate on your mortgage. Therefore if interest rates fall or remain low your monthly remortgage payments will be less, and if the base rate rises you will need to have money budgeted to make higher monthly payments.
Features and benefits of a Lloyds remortgage deal
A Lloyds remortgage could offer a range of useful features such as:
- Choose from a range of repayment options such as fixed rate mortgages – and tracker remortgages
- Release capital for home improvements at a lower rate than a loan
- Speedy remortgage processing time of around four to eight weeks from application to completion
How does a Lloyds remortgage deal work?
A remortgage is when you replace your existing mortgage with a new one. There are many reasons for remortgaging, but the majority fall into one of the two following categories:
- Remortgaging to save money on your repayments - If you have a fixed rate mortgage deal or a mortgage offer that provides an introductory discount rate for a limited period, then your interest rate will usually switch to the lender’s Standard Variable Rate (SVR) after this time has elapsed. The lender’s SVR is likely to be higher and will probably mean that you have to pay more each month. By switching to a more suitable mortgage deal with a different mortgage provider, remortgaging could potentially allow you to benefit from lower interest rates and lower monthly mortgage repayments. Finding the right remortgage deal may save you a significant amount of money when it comes to making your mortgage repayments each month.
- Remortgaging to raise cash - Remortgaging can allow you to use some of the value that has built up in your home over time – also known as equity. The right remortgage deal could release money to help you add an extension to your home, carry out essential maintenance, or consolidate debts.
At Fair Mortgages our team of independent, whole of market mortgage experts can discuss your remortgage requirements and help you to find the most suitable Lloyds remortgage deals for you – call us today on 0117 313 7780 or request a callback.