Second Charge Bridging Loans
Second Charge Bridging Loan Service
Why choose us?
Fair Mortgages can provide you with a first class service if you are looking for second charge bridging loan advice. We work with most UK lenders and can compare them to provide you with the best deal.
Special features of what we offer include:
- Loans from £50,000
- Whole of market broker - we deal with most UK Second Charge lenders
- Rates - Access to leading buy to let market rates
- Exclusives - Access to exclusive second charge mortgage deals not available on high street
- Our BTL Expertise - Expert help whether you are a first time investor or experienced full time landlord
- Credit Issues? - We have lenders who will take into account previous defaults and missed payments
Click here for our bridging loan calculator »
To investigate your second charge home loans, call our specialist team on 0117 313 6058 or fill in our call back form.
Second Charge Bridging Loan
Second charge bridging loans are becoming an increasingly popular method of obtaining additional capital to purchase investment properties, to inject into businesses, or to make refurbishments to their properties without disrupting their existing mortgages.
What is a second charge bridging loan?
Similar to a second charge mortgage, a second charge bridging loan is secured against a property that already has an outstanding loan or mortgage. It is commonly used as a solution for those who wish to raise finance without remortgaging cheap tracker or fixed rate deals.
Second charge loans are designed for short term finance. Unlike other secured loans, you can only expect a second charge loan to last between 12 and 18 months. As it sits behind a first charge loan, a second charge loan tends to be more expensive, reflecting the additional risks associated with these loans to lenders. However, there are still respectable, competitive rates available to lenders, should you visit a bridging loan specialist.
Additional features of second charge bridging loans
In addition to the previously mentioned features, customers of second charge bridging loans can also expect to receive.
- Loans available from £50,000
- Increase the total borrowing on your property to a maximum LTV of 70-75%
- Available on residential or commercial properties
- In some cases 3rd or 4th charge is also available.
How we can help
We offer a whole of market service, to offer you leading and exclusive second charge bridging loan deals. Our bridging loan specialist advisory team can assist you with all second charge bridging loan queries, and can give you guidance from the beginning of the application to completion.
If you feel you would benefit from the assistance of one of our bridging loan specialist advisors, call us today on 0117 313 6058, for a FREE initial consultation, or fill in our contact request form.