Tipton & Coseley Building Society Mortgages
Our Mortgage Service - helping you make the right decision
"The essence of the Fair Mortgages service is professional independent mortgage and protection advice brought to you by a team of specialist advisers and experienced administration support".
As your mortgage is such an important transaction, good advice is imperative.
"We know that the internet is the first port of call for many people when looking for mortgage solutions; our view is, yes use the internet to do your own research , but then bring it to us and we’ll let you know how your findings compare and then give you the information and advice you need - so that you can make the right decision for your future.” Adam Arnott, Head of Mortgages & Protection
Whether you are looking to buy your first home, for a remortgage deal, to release cash from your home or find a better deal, it could be worth checking out the current range of Tipton and Coseley Building Society mortgages.
Use our FREE online mortgage comparison tool to help you find the latest mortgage deals from Tipton and Coseley Building Society.
Benefits of a Tipton and Coseley Building Society mortgage
Tipton and Coseley Building Society mortgages offer a selection of related benefits, such as:
- Cashback offers – get up to £200 cashback on completion of your mortgages (selected mortgages only, terms and conditions apply)
- Experienced staff to guide you through the mortgage application process
- No higher lending charges on selected mortgage deals
- Standard legal fees covered with selected remortgage deals
Choosing a mortgage from Tipton and Coseley Building Society
Some of the mortgage deals currently on offer from Tipton and Coseley Building Society include:
- Standard Variable Rate mortgages – this type of mortgage follows the Tipton and Coseley Building Society Standard Variable Rate (SVR) for the life of the mortgage
- Discount rate mortgages – these mortgages offer a discount off the Tipton and Coseley Building Society SVR for a set period after the mortgage starts. Tipton and Coseley Building Society currently offers a range of 2 and 3 year discount mortgages.
- Fixed rate mortgage offers – these mortgages offer the benefit of a fixed rate of interest for a set period after the mortgage starts. Tipton and Coseley Building Society currently offers fixed rate mortgages at up to 85% loan to value (LTV)
- First time buyer mortgage deals – Tipton and Coseley Building Society offers a fixed rate mortgage at up to 95% LTV for first time buyers for borrowers in the local area
- Remortgages - Tipton and Coseley Building Society offers remortgage deals to borrowers who are looking to get a better mortgage rate
History of Tipton and Coseley Building Society
Tipton and Coseley Building Society was originally founded in 1901 in Tipton, in the West Midlands. Tipton and Coseley Building Society now operates four branches serving the local West Midlands community. Tipton and Coseley Building Society remains a mutual organisation which means that it is owned by its members, and offers a wide choice of mortgages to clients both in the local area and across England and Wales.
To compare the latest Tipton and Coseley Building Society mortgage deals with other leading mortgage rates and find the best deals for you, use the mortgage calculator to search over 5,000 mortgage offers based on your personal circumstances.