Yorkshire Bank Mortgages
Compare Yorkshire Bank Mortgages
Fair Mortgages can provide you with a first class service if you are looking for a mortgage - If you are ccurrently have a mortgage with Yorkshire Bank we can compare what you have been offered to ensure that you have the best deal possible.
Special features of what we offer include:
- Whole of market broker - we work as an intermediary and work with over 60 UK lenders
- Great Rates - Access to leading rates
- Market Exclusives - Access to mortgage deals not available on high street
- Our Expertise - Expert help whether you are a first time buyer or experienced full time landlord
- Credit Issues? - We have lenders who will take into account previous defaults and missed payments
- Experienced? - Have a complex buy to let or have a portfolio of 5+ properties? - speak to us
Compare Yorkshire Bank mortgage deals online and find the mortgage deal that is right for your circumstances. Some of the advantages of Yorkshire Bank Mortgages include:
- Choice – a wide selection of mortgage deals to suit different borrowers’ needs
- Convenience - Apply quickly and easily online or over the phone
- Award-winning - Yorkshire Bank were the winners of Best First Time Buyer Mortgage Provider 2019 at the Moneyfacts awards
- Cashback - up to £250 cashback on certain deals
Finding a mortgage with Yorkshire Bank
You can use our online mortgage service to compare the latest Yorkshire Bank mortgage rates for moving home or remortgaging, depending on your circumstances. You can also see how YB bank mortgages compare with other top deals on the mortgage market.
Some of the mortgage options available from Yorkshire Bank include:
Fixed rate mortgages – these mortgages offer a set rate of interest on your repayments, fixed for an agreed period of time. Yorkshire currently offers 2, 3 and 5 year fixed rate mortgage deals.
Remortgages – find out if you can get a cheaper mortgage deal by switching your existing mortgage to Yorkshire Bank.
Offset Mortgages - When you take out an Offset mortgage, you will be given the option to open up to 6 linked Yorkshire Bank offset accounts. These can be any mixture of eligible savings and current accounts. However, you would no longer get interest on these savings and current accounts. The money you deposit into these accounts will then be offset against the amount you owe on your mortgage. As interest is only charged on the difference between the credit balances in your accounts and your debit mortgage balance, the more money you have in these linked accounts, the more interest you will save.
About Yorkshire Bank
Yorkshire Bank traces its roots back to 1859. It is a trading name of Clydesdale Bank PLC and is part of Virgin Money UK PLC.