Help To Buy Mortgage Calculator
If you can afford to put down at least a 5% and you are looking to buy a home through either a Mortgage Guarantee or Equity Loan Help to Buy Scheme then you may be wondering if a Help to buy mortgage calculator can help you.
You can use the tool at the top of this page as a help to buy mortgage calculator. You just need to select the ‘Help to Buy’ option from the drop down menu then enter a few pieces of information about what you want from a mortgage, the calculator tool can then filter down the options to provide you with selection of different mortgages available from various providers which might fit your needs.
You can then the tool to compare and contrast the different prices and features of the mortgages to see which one you feel might be best for you.
Our Mortgage Service - helping you make the right decision
Special features of what we offer include:
- Whole of market service - we can compare Help to Buy lenders
- Access to leading market mortgage rates
- Access to exclusive mortgage deals not available on high street
- Fast turnaround - speak to us today if you need to move quickly
- Looking to raise additional finance on top of your existing mortgage or buy to let mortgage? - we have access to a range of finance solutions
To investigate your help to buy mortgage options including call our mortgage team on 0117 313 7780 or fill in our call back form.
Why Choose Us?
Using a mortgage calculator
If you have a specific lender in mind you could use their specific mortgage calculator to see what help to buy mortgages they might have available, however most of them will not be able to show you mortgages from other providers.
Even though you only need to put down a 5% deposit on a help to let mortgage they are still big long term commitments so it’s important to find the best plan for you, therefore it is wise to shop around so you can compare the market before you commit to any one plan.
Help to Buy Equity Loan criteria includes:
- Must be used to help purchase a new build home
- Property can have up to a maximum value of £600,000
- You won’t be able to sublet this home or enter a part exchange deal on your old home
- You must not own any other property at the time you buy your new home with an equity loan
Help to Buy Guaranteed Mortgage criteria includes:
- Can be used for purchasing an existing or new-build home
- The property can be priced up to £600,000
- Property you use the guaranteed mortgage scheme to purchase must be in the UK
- You must not own any other property anywhere in the world at the time you buy your home
- Your mortgage must be a repayment one, not interest only. Offset and guarantor mortgages are also excluded from the scheme
- You may not let out the property to somebody else
- A guaranteed mortgage may be taken out by an individual or individuals but not by a company
- You cannot use the mortgage guarantee scheme in conjunction with a equity loan
- You don’t have to pay any additional fee to Government to get a Help to Buy supported mortgage
- The size of the mortgage that you wish to apply for must be less than 4.5 times your income
If you want to find out more about help to buy mortgages or another type of mortgage you could fill out the enquiry form on this website to request a call from our mortgage team on 0117 313 7780 for an initial conversation.